Mini resolutions for the willpower-less and short attention spanned.

Mini resolutions for the willpower-challenged and short-attention-spanned.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

May Reckoning

May sped by.  And, possibly, had the highest fulfillment of objectives!
  1. Physical - The May Challenge.  Other than the last week's bonus workout, I managed all of these - an average of over 10,000 steps a day, and the four workouts.  Pretty sweet.  Of course, I've eaten like an absolute monster during that period - NOM! - so it's not exactly resulted in too much firming, but the other half noticed that I am MUCH fitter than I was, and that's definitely down to doing two HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training - runs a week.  And I would not have done those without the May challenge.  Yay!
  2. Cultural - this I've done a lot - I've just sat at home, reading.  It's been great.  But I still have a lot to catch up - the first week of June has been less effective in reading, it has to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment