Mini resolutions for the willpower-less and short attention spanned.

Mini resolutions for the willpower-challenged and short-attention-spanned.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

September Reckoning

  1. Physical:  Body brushing.  I did actually do it most days, albeit not a few of them where I was so sweaty from a morning workout that it was weird and grim. And I think it did add a certain firmness of texture to touch, if not view, and that made me feel good - which is the point, I think, as I have kept it up since. 
  2. Accounting: Didn't really do spending.  So see next month's objectives...
  3. Cultural:  I have indeed been watching things from the Netflix queue, albeit things that are tv series.  Well, basically, I finished watching Scandal and have started watching The IT Crowd.  But that's more than I was doing before, and I'm enjoying it.  So I think I'd like to keep this up, and it seems vaguely likely, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment