Mini resolutions for the willpower-less and short attention spanned.

Mini resolutions for the willpower-challenged and short-attention-spanned.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reckoning/Updates

Obviously, it's been a while since the last post. 

Nonetheless:
  1. I ran!  I ran a whole 5K!  I beat my personal best by some distance, too.  It was amazing.  My knee held up pretty well, too.  The last month, due to absurdly emotionally and administratively intense work, has seen me neglect my running somewhat.  I ran on Monday (more on that later), but my knee came close to locking for the first time in a very long time.  Potential explanations:  a) we went too fast; and b) the yoga.  Oh, the yoga.  We'd started doing some yoga again, and I was hoping that my knee would be able to deal with both yoga and running.  Nonetheless, it seems likely not.  Yoga involves just too much kneeling which, for my left knee, is often accompanied by an ominous crunch and shifting of... stuff in my knee.  So maybe it's time to give up on the yoga.  At least the kneeling postures.  
  2. Press ups.  Well... I'm starting again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment