Mini resolutions for the willpower-less and short attention spanned.

Mini resolutions for the willpower-challenged and short-attention-spanned.

Monday, January 21, 2013

January Objectives

Of course we're over halfway through the month, and I'm finally getting round to stating what my monthly objectives are for January.  Ahem.  Anyway:
  1. FITNESS:  Do four weeks of the 100 Push Up Challenge.  I usually get to Week 3 and give up.  I've done two weeks and the two-week test, and hoping to amp up and at least complete four weeks.  It gets revolting fairly soon, but it is good for me.  I'm sure.
  2. CULTURAL: Go to the Met, the Guggenheim, and the Whitney.  This is already looking bad, as I've failed to do any of these so far, and it's January 21 already.  ULP!  Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment