Mini resolutions for the willpower-less and short attention spanned.

Mini resolutions for the willpower-challenged and short-attention-spanned.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Update

Well, the monthly projects are continuing, albeit at a slooooow pace.  We went to the Picasso exhibition at the Guggenheim on MLK Day (it just tickled me that it was that day we went to see an exhibition paintings/drawings that were solely black and white). We also finally went to the Met - more updates about that on January 31.  Yes, it's tomorrow.  Ahem. 

The 100 Push Up Challenge continues, albeit a little slower than I'd like.  Luckily, I enlisted the support of my other half in this endeavour - well, actually, he enlisted himself, knowing my failure rate in the past - and that has made a massive difference to whether I actually do the push ups.  Because, as in previous efforts, when it gets to Week 3, it gets miserable and I am inclined to give up.  For example, Week 3 Day 2 consists of five sets of push ups, with 90 second breaks between each set, and the sets run 14, 19, 14, 14, 19.  Yuck.  And ouch.  Week 3 Day 3 is obviously worse.  And January 31's set - FINALLY into Week 4, but that helps with the resolving - is grotesque.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment